World in Motion(capture)

A day off (from Flash) and a day out, at Pinewood Studios, to see the biggest motion capture studio in Europe: Centroid. I didn’t get to go in a suit, but I did get to go on Steve’s motorbike!

Pinewood Studios would be an amazing place to work.

22 comments

1. Pingback: love
  2. I have been observing your website for long and noticed that it really informative and engaging. I am associated with Virgin Airlines, in case you want to book your flights with us. Feel free to contact us.

3. Your blog is valuable us with significant information flight booking at Southwest phone number, your new travel booking associate. Contact our pros. It was the key bearers to show Premium Economy Each and each tip of your post are astonishing. Much refreshing for sharing. Keep blogging.if you any issue you can interface authorities groups master bunch deals with your anxiety in time and call Southwest Airlines Number.

4. Thanks for sharing such an awesome blog.

30% Discount on Delta Airlines Reservation
    We offer the best discounted air ticket but as an Individual, we do not share any affiliated rights with Delta Airlines. So if you want guaranteed airline discount tickets for delta airlines español please visit our site
    Reservation Delta Airlines
    or call us at 1-855-915-0936

5. For centuries if you were hiking or camping out overnight, your only source for cooking anything was to build a fire. However with the advent of the camp stove in the mid 1800s, people were able to camp out and actually cook foods without leaving any mark on the landscape whatsoever.

6. VenuePro is made up of 14 comprehensive modules that deliver all aspects of effective venue and event management, and whilst consulting with industry experts and global venue and space owners, is constantly in further development. venue management